Options for Shore Excursions in Palma:
- SHARED TOURS: Join a shared coach tour with a set itinerary and with pick up/drop off close to the port area. You can visit many of Mallorca’s top attractions by selecting this budget option. There will be a guide on the coach organising everything throughout the day so you can just sit back and enjoy.
- PRIVATE TOURS: Book a guide and transport just for you, to take you to the places where you want to go and your options are infinite. Take your time at the different places you visit, getting the most out of your visit to Mallorca. We have many suggested routes for you to choose from.
- BOAT TOURS: Many parts of Mallorca are best viewed from the tranquility of the Mediterranean Sea, and being an island, you are never far away from its turquoise waters. Enjoy a relaxing boat or catamaran tour where you can swim, sail and relax at different coves and secluded beaches.
Advantages of Shore Excursions:
- Convenience: Pick up and drop off by the cruise area. You will receive clear information about your pick up point before the day of the excursion.
- Prices: Save money with our prices that are 20% cheaper than the shore excursions offered by cruise operators.
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee: Timely return to the cruise ship. No charge for the tour if your ship is unable to dock for circumstances beyond your control.
- We work with some of the most important local suppliers, so we are able to offer the best prices to clients coming on a cruise.
Royal Caribbean Palma de Mallorca excursions:
Royal Caribbean offers many cruises in the Mediterranean, and Palma Port is one of the main destinations where they dock. In 2018 Royal Caribbean is launched the Symphony of The Seas Cruise, which is one of the biggest in the world with capacity for over 3000 passengers, and making a stop every Monday at Palma de Mallorca Port.
The selection of excursions offered to clients on the royal Caribbean cruise is excellent for newcomers to Mallorca, including half day tours, walking tours and boat or catamaran trips.
How to get to Palma City Centre from the Cruise Terminal:
Although cruise ships in Palma de Mallorca dock at about 6 to 8 kilometres from the city centre, it’s quite easy and fast to get around.
- By shuttle bus: most cruise companies run a shuttle bus from the cruise terminal to very near the Cathedral.
- By public bus: A good alternative is by public bus, which stops in front of the cruise terminal at estacion maritime 2 and escuela nautical (for those coming on the big cruises).
- By the hop on, hop off bus: The hop on, hop off bus is a great way to see the city of Palma at your own pace. You can reach the places that are most important to you and enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city at the same time. By walking: If you have time and like to walk, you can enjoy the splendid view over the bay and the marina as you stroll along the seafront checking out the impressive yachts and small fishing boats.
- By taxi