On this guided walk around Alcudia old town you will be taken around the village of Alcudia accompanied by an expert guide who lives in Alcudia, so he well knows the old town and all its hidden corners. He has prepared a route to cover the main sights of the village such as:
- Walk on top of the mediaeval walls, enjoying wonderful views of the old quarter and the bay of Pollensa.
- Visit the main square and the old streets with their pretty shops and terrace cafes.
- See and learn about the history and significance of the imposing town hall building
- Learn the history of one of Alcudia’s most iconic landmarks: the church of Sant Jaume.
- Discover the old Roman capital of Mallorca.
Our guided walk takes place in the early evening when the old town of Alcudia is coming to life after a sleepy afternoon siesta and once the heat of the day has died down a little. This is the ideal way to work up an appetite and, after the tour, you can stay in the old town for a typical Mallorcan dinner. Your guide will be able to recommend you places to eat.
During the walking tour, your English-speaking guide will share many interesting facts, as well as some of Alcudia's best-kept secrets in a relaxed and fun way, as you stroll around all the different places Alcudia has to offer.