On this guided walk around Alcudia old town you will be taken around the village of Alcudia accompanied by an expert guide who lives in Alcudia, so he well knows the villages and all its places. He has prepared a route to cover the main sights of the village such as:
- We will walk on top of the mediaeval walls, enjoying wonderful views of the old quarter and the bay of Pollensa.
- We will visit the main square and the old streets with its pretty shops and terrace cafes.
- We will see and learn about the history and significance of the imposing town hall building
- We will know the history of one of Alcudia’s most iconic landmarks: the church of Sant Jaume.
- We will see where the old Roman capital of Mallorca was.
During the walking tour, the English-speaking guide will share many interesting facts, as well as some of Alcudia's best-kept secrets in a relaxed and fun way, as you stroll around all the different places Alcudia has to offer.