The boat from Cala Millor to Porto Cristo takes us on a breathtaking route to the south of the Costa Levante. During the boat trip on the way to Porto Cristo we will see stunning virgin beaches and spectacular coves as well as marine caves. Once in Porto Cristo, you will have time at your own leisure to:
- go to the beach as we stop next to it
- go to visit the Caves of Drach as they are situated just a 15 minutes walk (entrance not included)
- go for a stroll around the port
- go to do some shopping at the market (only on Sunday)
All our boats are fully equiped and you are free to explore the different zones aboard:
- On the top deck we have an area for sunbathing and relaxing in the sun with beautiful vistas of the east coast of Mallorca.
- On the main deck we have an area for relaxing in the shade where you'll also find the bar and washrooms.
- On the lower deck we have two rooms with submarine vision where you can observe the sea under the boat.