In Alcudia there are many great boat trip options for your family or with friends. You can join a full day boat tour to discover the northern coast, you can explore the lesser-known area of the Llevant Natural Park or you can take a ride around Alcudia Bay on a glass bottom boat. You just have to choose which Alcudia boat trip is the best one for you:
- Alcudia Catamaran Tour: On the Alcudia catamaran tour you will spend five hours aboard a modern sailing catamaran with nets for relaxing on and, sailing from Alcudia, you will cross the bay and discover much of the beautiful northern coastline, like the Bay of Pollensa and the stunning area of Cala den Gossabla near Formentor, where you will stop for lunch, swimming, snorkelling, kayak and paddle surf (for those who wish). You will also be able to swim close to the Aucanada Islet where the turquoise sea is just perfect. Book it here.
- Coast Coves and Caves: Discover some of Mallorca's most spectacular coast, coves and caves on this boat trip of the same name, which departs from Alcudia and follows the rocky coastline towards the Llevant Nature Park. You will stop for swimming at some little-known coves, you will see some of the most stunning Mediterranean views imaginable, and when possible, the boat will enter some of the sea caves that you will pass along the way. This is a three-hour boat trip on a brightly coloured modern boat. Book it here.
- Formentor boat trip from Alcudia: This boat trip from Alcudia will take you to the stunning beach of Formentor on a glass bottom boat. Formentor Beach is one of the most famous and spectacular beaches on the island and you will have one hour free time to swim or relax here on this family boat trip from Alcudia. En route to Formentor you will see marvellous views of the Alcudia Bay coastline such as the islet of Aucanada with its lighthouse, the spectacular Es Coll Baix Cove and the Bay of Pollensa. The tour lasts four hours in total including a one-hour stop at Formentor Beach. Book it here.
- Cap Formentor boat tour: For those who want to explore even further than Formentor Beach, join the Cap Formentor boat trip from Alcudia that takes you to the northernmost tip of Mallorca and will take you right round the Cape of Formentor, where the views are to die for. Book it here.
- Sunrise and dolphins boat trip: Did you know that if you get up early enough in the morning you are able to see dolphins in the wild just off Alcudia's coast? That's why we have created this boat trip to enjoy the seriously awesome Alcudia sunrise and to watch the dolphins in the sea at the same time. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and even includes breakfast on the way back to Alcudia Port. Book it here.
- Glass bottom boat in Alcudia Bay: Finally we have the glass bottom boat tour in Alcudia bay which takes two hours and is ideal for families with small children or people who prefer to spend a shorter amount of time at sea. Below you have all the information about this boat trip. And to book, just click the Book Now button on this page.
Don't forget: we have many more boat trips departing from different parts of the island, so if you are looking for a boat trip leaving from somewhere other than Alcudia, just go to our homepage and start your search.