Western Park is a water park in the south of Mallorca, in Magaluf. It is designed as a western-style village with a wild west theme, surrounded by pools, water attractions, bars, sun bathing areas and shops. It is divided into different areas:
• El Paso, which is modelled on the ambience of the Mexican border.
• Indian Town, which is a mini native American village.
• Western land, which mirrors the wild wild West.
In these three areas we find numerous water attractions, slides, restaurants and chill-out areas. Perhaps you have read on other websites that there are western-themed shows throughout the day, but please note, since several years ago there have been no shows at Western Water Park in Mallorca. This water park belongs to Aspro Ocio, the same parent company that Aqualand in Arenal (also on Mallorca) belongs to and in their parks, they have designed different thematic areas of aquatic attractions:
Adrenaline fun: As its name suggests, this area is where we find the water slides for the more adventurous visitors, on which an adrenaline rush is guaranteed. Such attractions include:
- Cola del diablo: meaning "The Devil's Tail", the name of this dark and fast water slide already sounds scary. It's one of the four fastest and fun water slides at Western Water Park.
- The Beast: One of the classic slides of any water park is the kamikaze. This kamikaze has a 30m drop: the highest kamikaze drop on the whole island, where you reach a great speed by the time you reach the water. In fact, The Beast isn't just one water slide, but three!
- Boomerang: In this case, the adrenaline comes from a 15 metre half pipe and a vertical drop aboard a float.
Family fun: One of Western Water Park's strong points is that there are many slides and attractions aimed at families with kids that come to Mallorca on holiday or families that are resident on the island. Some of the main familiy attractions are:
- Tijuana Twins: Right next to the star attraction of Western Park, The Beast, we find these two water slides. They are very simple and ideal for any family member. .
- Grand Canyon: Our favourite family ride at Western Park is this thrilling 300 metre long slide on a rubber ring that all the family fits on.
- Crazy Horses: These six water slides of 40 metres in length are ideal to do a water slide race with the kids or the other members of the family.
- Wave Pool: A water park without a wave pool is not a water park. The wave pool at Western Park is one of the newest and most modern and has sessions every hour.
Kids Zone: Over the last years, at Western Park they have tried to increase their offer of attractions for families with small kids on holiday in Mallorca, and as a result there are some fantastic areas in the water park dedicated to the youngest members of the family.
Chill out and play: There is also time to relax at Western Water Park and there are two zones dedicated just to that. They are the Bath House with two huge jacuzzis and the Wild River where you can float around on an inflatable.
At each one of the themed zones in Western Water Park you will find a restaurant with a variety of meals on offer, plus all around the parks there are snack bars where you can get snacks, refreshments and ice creams. Here you can see the map of the park with all its attractions: map of Western Water Park