The tour to Formentor with boat trip and beach will take you to one of Mallorca's most spectacular points: the beautiful area of Formentor. On this Mallorca tour we will give you the oportunity to enjoy the world famous magical scenery of the Formentor peninsula from both land and sea. During this full day excursion we will do everything to ensure you have one of the best days of your holiday. You have the chance to visit a traditional market as well as the area of Formentor and Puerto Pollensa, two of the most stunning places in the north of Mallorca. There's also a stop at Formentor beach, one of the island's most spectacular white sand beaches. The excursion consists of different parts:
First of all we will visit a traditional market where we you will have approximately two hours of free time to explore:
- Wednesday: Sineu Market
- Tuesday and Sunday: Alcudia Market
Depending on the day of the week and how we are running timewise, a visit at a leather shop in Inca may be made. Although, as stated, this isn't always possible.
After that, we will drive to Puerto Pollensa in the North of Mallorca as we head to the Formentor peninsula. From where we will have impressive views of the coastline. There you will be able to enjoy the following:
- A wonderful and relaxing boat trip from Formentor to Puerto Pollensa, where guests will observe the breathtaking beauty of the northern part of Mallorca and Formentor beach from the boat (boat trip only from May to October, and weather permitting).
- A stop at the Colomer viewpoint from where we can see one of the most spectacular views of the Formentor area.
- Free time at Formentor Beach considered one of the best known and most beautiful beaches on the island. In Formentor we find the Hotel Formentor, which opened in 1929 and has been catering for the rich and famous ever since.
- A stunning drive down the breathtaking Formentor road from where we will have stunning views of the coastline including an aerial view of Puerto Pollensa.
While on the Formentor Peninsula our guide will give you an insight on the history of the Hotel, the design of the Road and many more details to enjoy this trip to the fullest.
- Important! For operational reasons during the month of November the excursion will not include the boat ride and the stop at the Formentor beach. We will stop in the old town of Alcudia for a walk instead.