This is a unique activity in Mallorca: a guided sea dive, with a revolutionary system that allows you to dive without a tank on your back and visit the seabed of Mallorca. Suitable for all people with or without previous experience or diving certification, tankless diving is for people of all ages from 8 years, and can be even suitable for people with disabilities. In addition to the diving fins and mask, the diver wears a comfortably adjustable harness that connects him or her to a compressed air bottle attached to a float on the surface.
The diving activity lasts about 90-120 minutes and is divided into different phases:
- Welcome to the dive center - 15 min.
- Theoretical course on land to explain how the activity works - 20 min.
- Equipment setup - 10 min.
- Practical course in shallow waters - 10 min.
- Underwater trip - 30-45 min.
- Visualization of the images taken during the excursion - 20 min. (You can buy a USB with photos and videos of the tour for 25 €)