This coasteering experience in Mallorca is based around a hiking route along the coast following the lower part of the cliffs. Coasteering is the most fun way to enjoy the sea and the mountains and to discover some gorgeous hidden corners of the island. This adventure experience is suitable for all levels and consists of a mixture of sea and land activities. For a day loaded with excitement we will walk on the cliffs, climb on the rocks close to the water and abseil. We will get the adrenaline pumping with an exhilarating cliff jump into the water and we will explore marine life and sea caves as we snorkel in one of the best spots of the Mediterranean.
During the adventure you will participate in different adrenaline-filled activities for a unique day of fun and excitement:
- Cliff jumping: throw caution to the wind and jump into the sea with a splash from the cliffs for an exhilarating buzz (with jumps of between 2 and 8 metres).
- Climbing: Scale the walls of the cliffs.
- Sea Caves: Swim into the marine caves for a refreshing and unique experience.
- Snorkelling: discover the wonders of the Mediterranean just below the surface of the crystal clear water.
- Abseiling: What goes up must come down!
- Ziplining: Launch yourself across the water on an aquatic zipline for the highlight of your coasteering experience in Mallorca.
None of the activities are obligatory: If you are worried or afraid of any of the coasteering activities, don't worry: none of them are mandatory. You are on holiday to have fun and you don't have to do anything you don't want to do.