The Mallorca Gourmet concert starts with a visit to the place where the concert is taking place, which varies depending on the day of the week:
- On a TUESDAY it is held in the Miramar Houses, which belonged to Archduke Luis Salvador, and which now house a museum about the archduke and his relation with Mallorca. There are spectacular views from here of the high Serra de Tramuntana Mountains and the deep blue of the Mediterranean Sea.
- On a WEDNESDAY it is in the old church of Caimari, a small architectural gem hidden in this picturesque village at the foot of the Tramuntana Mountains.
- On a THURSDAY we find ourselves in Mallorca’s wine town, Binissalem, where the concert is held in Bodegas Nadal wine cellar.
- On a FRIDAY it takes place at the Toy Museum, a wonderful building in the old town of Palma, where you can see the exhibition of more than 3000 toys.
After you visit the place, the music concert will start, played by musicians from the island who own a prestigious international reputation. The concert lasts an hour and the style of music depends on the day:
- Tuesday is barroque music.
- Wednesday is vintage swing.
- Thursday is jazz.
- Friday is European folklore.
To end this experience, you will experience the typical Mallorcan gastronomy with dishes from the Balearic islands such as: frito mallorquín, albóndigas, sopas mallorquinas, tumbet…and for dessert a piece of Mallorcan “gató” cake with ice cream.