In Palma Aquarium you will discover a unique and unforgettable experience with more than 55 aquariums, 8000 fish and 700 species in different areas set in different parts of the world. Palma Aquarium has been awarded with the "Travelers' Choice 2018" award, granted by the Tripadvisor traveler website, as one of the best tourist attractions this year.
Upon entering Palma Aquarium they will give you a map of the park so you can plan your visit, and see the different areas. With your entry you can:
- Visit the area of the new world (the Mediterranean Sea) and the old world (tropical seas) with a multitude of fish of all types: tiger fish, surgeon fish, sea horses, starfish, coral, fish `clown (Nemo ) ... Many of which have interactive touch screens where you can learn more about different aquariums and fish.
- Do a walk in the outdoor area through the Mediterranean gardens where you will find sea turtles, rays, carpsas, aromatic plants ...
- Enjoy the children's area with the spectacular pirate ship and the fountains that project jets of water from the ground, inflatable castles, the carp pond ... Explore the jungle that reproduces the habitat of an Amazonian jungle, with its waterfall, its piranha tank, the reptiles, the turtles ... in one of the largest roof gardens in Europe.
- There are no words to describe the Big Blue, you have to lie on one of the cushions or sofas, and enjoy the show of the Big Blue, the deepest water tank in Europe. Believe me if I tell you that you can spend 30 minutes quietly in this area just watching your eyes pass sharks, rays and many fish that will leave you speechless.
- The jellyfish also have their space in Palma Aquarium in a cylindrical tank where you can recreate watching the jellyfish let themselves be rocked by the current.