At Palma Aquarium you will find more than 55 tanks, 8000 fish and 700 species in diverse zones representing different areas of the world:
- In the Old World we find ourselves in the Mediterranean with 25 aquariums in which we find seahorses, lobsters, crabs, the huge octopus…
- The New World takes us through the tropical seas and we find ourselves gazing at precious coral and some of the most spectacular fish in Palma Aquarium, including tiger fish and clown fish.
- In the outside area we can discover the Mediterranean gardens where we can relax while the children have fun in the play area with the spectacular pirate ship and the unpredictable water fountains. Also in this area you will find fauna, aromatic plants, sea turtles, rays and an interactive pool with carp.
- Have you ever been in the jungle? Well now you don’t even need to leave the island! Palma Aquarium has its very own jungle which makes you feel like you are in the Amazon, with reptiles and a waterfall.
- There really aren’t any words to describe the Big Blue; you have just lie down on one of the cushions or sofas and enjoy the spectacular display of the brute force of Palma Aquarium’s sharks in Europe’s largest shark tank. You can easily spend 30 minutes or more just marvelling at this spectacle. The sharks, rays and multitude of fish will leave you speechless.
- The jellyfish also have their space at Palma Aquarium in a cylindrical tank in which you can see how the colourful jellyfish elegantly glide.
During much of your route through the aquarium, you will find guides from the park who will explain many curiosities about the different inhabitants of Palma Aquarium. There are also interactive tactile screens which tell you many amazing facts about the different tanks and species.