At Palma Aquarium you will have a unique and unforgettable experience with more than 55 aquariums, 8000 fish and 700 species in different zones set in different parts of the world. Palma Aquarium has been awarded "Travellers' Choice 2018" voted by Trip Advisor users as one of the best tourist attractions of this year.
On entering the aquarium you will be given a map of the park to help you plan your visit and discover all the different areas. With your entrance ticket you can visit:
- The new world that will take us into the Mediterranean Sea with its 25 aquariums where we will find sea horses, lobsters, crabs, octopuses ...
- The old world will take us through the tropical seas where we will get excited seeing beautiful corals and some of the most spectacular fish of Palma Aquarium such as the tiger fish, the surgeon fish or clown fish (Nemo).
- In the outdoor area we can discover the Mediterranean garden where you can find aromatic plants, sea turtles, rays, carp...
- The children will have fun in the children's area with the spectacular pirate ship climbing frame and fountains that project jets of water from the ground. But you will also find wildlife, a bouncy castle, a pool of carp which the children can feed...
- Explore the jungle that reproduces the habitat of the Amazon Jungle with waterfalls, a pirhana tank, turtles and other reptiles that you will find in Spain's biggest rooftop garden.
- There are no words to describe the Big Blue, just lie on one of the cushions or sofas, and enjoy the show of the Big Blue, the deepest water tank in Europe. You can easily spend 30 minutes quietly in this area just watching as before your eyes pass sharks, rays and many fish that will leave you speechless.
- The jellyfish also have their space in Palma Aquarium in a cylindrical tank where you can watch the jellyfish let themselves be rocked by the current.
In Palma Aquarium you will find the park guides who will explain many curiosities about the different inhabitants of Palma Aquarium. But there are also interactive touch screens where you can learn more about the different aquariums and fish.