Our horse riding activity will start with a welcome drink (sangria, sparkling orange drink or water). Straight after that you will have time to visit the Rancho Grande Park where we have over 100 horses, some donkeys, mules, the cow called Maria, Mallorcan black pigs and their little piglets, as well as some exotic animals -Iguana, ostriches, lamas , our playful little monkeys, colourful Ara parrots and our beautiful Cockatoo Shakira.
Then it will be time to head to the stables so you can saddle up and get started with the horse riding. You will be horse riding around the vast ranch lands where you will enjoy the lovely views living a great experience. Also, the groups are organised depending on your skills:
- Turbo - ONLY for experienced riders with a minimum of three years (canter/gallop) hacking experience.
- Mini Turbo - This group consists of trotting therefore you should have at least one year riding experience.
- Automatic - This group is for the people with very little or no experience at all.
We have plenty of double saddles, which means that children can ride on the same horse as an adult. The total duration of the horse riding is approximately 60 minutes so you have plenty of time to make the most out of the ride and the unforgettable experience of riding in Mallorcan fields.
On arrival back at the ranch you will be served a BBQ dinner (Mallorcan style) which will consist of:
- Spicy chicken kebab on a stick
- Pork chops
- Jacket potato
- Typical Mallorcan bread with garlic mayonnaise
- Drinks are included during the dinner and you can choose from: wine, sangria, sparkling orange drink and water
- (A vegetarian option is also available: vegetarian burguer)
After dinner everyone is welcomed to the charmful all fresco patio to sing and dance along to our LIVE MUSIC as well as to learn at least one LINE DANCE. At the end of the evening a beautiful experience not to be missed -The Equestrian SHOW performed by Javier Simon and his team.