Calo des Moro Beach is situated on the east coast of Mallorca, and is the setting for this excursion by boat that will take us to explore the whole beautiful area, including a stop at Cala Marmols for a swim. We depart from the pretty Cala Figuera harbour at 11:00 (on Sunday), 10:00 and at 14:15, and our route will take you to:
- Cala Santanyí and es Pontás, a great natural rock formed like a bridge which has a spectacular view from the sea.
- Cala Llombards and sa Cova d'es Fum, passing by es Caló d'es Macs.
- The famous beach of Caló des Moro with its crystal clear waters turquoise in colour, the envy of the best beaches in the world.
- S'Almunia, a small and charming cove with its typical fishermens' huts.
- The virgin beach of Es Marmols, which it is only possible to reach by boat or by making a long trek, which is not ideal in the summer heat. Here we will make a 30-minute stop for swimming.
During the tour we will see the spectacular cliffs forming part of this coastline, the karstic rock formations, caves used years ago by smugglers, and sea quarries. This is a unique opportunity to explore the coast and to discover all the hidden corners of Calo des Moro and Cala Marmols.